The ‘NY Streets’ Tee
- Fit is little oversized (AW fit)
- 100% cotton
- High quality (225GSM)
- Produced in Europe
- Designed in The Netherlands
- Patchwork detail backside with yellow embroidery outline
- ''JACK GAROFALO was the first European photographer (France) who travelled to NewYork in 1969 for a fashion magazine to get an impression of how the Black people were living in Harlem, NewYork. He explained to all the people in Harlem, why he was there and that he was trying to create an impression of the neighborhood for who didn’t knew what the streets looked liked in Harlem, New York. Living there with the slogan ‘ People might have been poor, but they certainly knew how to dress’.''
- Washing advice, inside out & 30 degrees
- Tsaadia is 179 cm & wears a SMALL
- Any products purchased in our sale can only be exchanged for other size if available. No returns on sale.
Add to cart