The ‘Harlem’ Hoodie
Out of stock
- Designed in The Netherlands
- Unisex possibility
- Comfortable regular fit, AW fit
- 65% Cotton 35% Polyester
- 350 GSM
- Retro logo embroidery front orange/navy
- Backside print digital. Washing advice by hand to keep the print awesome. Please take this responsibility or ask your mom.
- Patchwork detail backside
- Double seem detail hood
- ''JACK GAROFALO was the first European photographer (France) who travelled to NewYork in 1969 for a fashion magazine to get an impression of how the Black people were living in Harlem, NewYork. He explained to all the people in Harlem, why he was there and that he was trying to create an impression of the neighborhood for who didn’t knew what the streets looked liked in Harlem, New York. Living there with the slogan ‘ People might have been poor, but they certainly knew how to dress’.''
- Frans is 193 cm & wears an XLARGE
Add to cart